How do you congratulate someone on their new baby?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations.”
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you congratulate someone on a new baby boy?
Simple and Easy Messages
- Welcoming your new baby with wishes of health, happiness and plenty of sleep.
- Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Congratulations on your beautiful new baby! …
- Congratulations on your new arrival. …
- Really happy for you both.
How do you welcome your second child?
Some tips to try:
- Let your older child help pick out items for the new baby’s room. …
- Find a special gift that your older child can give to the baby, such as a new book or toy, or a photo of the sibling for the baby’s room. …
- Arrange special time just for you and your older child.
How do you congratulate more than one person?
Congratulations to both of you.
- Heh. …
- My congratulations to both of you.
- and I will finish here Madam President.
- congratulations to both of you.
- I should like to extend my congratulations to both.
- In conclusion, let me extend my heartfelt congratulations to both rapporteurs.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! …
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame. 112. …
- good work. …
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations. …
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval. …
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement. …
- compliments. …
- best wishes.
Do you say congrats when someone has a baby?
Congratulations to you and your beautiful bundle of joy. Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your new baby girl/baby boy. Congratulations to you both and well done (mother’s name). Congratulations and best of luck.
How do you say blessed with a boy?
We are happy to share the news of the arrival of a wonderful baby boy/ girl in our home. God has been extremely kind in fulfilling our wishes, and we invite you to come and bless our little bundle of joy. Our family just got complete!
How do you congratulate?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you say congratulations for a new baby boy in Islam?
Wishing you so many precious moments with your beautiful new baby. Congratulations on the birth of a new member in the family! May God’s blessings be with you and your little one today and always. You have been blessed with a precious gift from God – a child.
What do you need for 2nd baby?
ultimate list of second baby registry essentials:
- diapers/wipes. Needing diapers and wipes is a given and ALWAYS appreciated by any mom-to-be, first or fourth! …
- backpack diaper bag. …
- bottles / nipples / pacifiers. …
- baby carrier. …
- second video monitor. …
- Nursing ‘stuff’ …
- Double umbrella stroller.
What is second child syndrome?
The second child (or middle child) no longer has their status as the baby and is left with no clear role in the family, or a feeling of being “left out”.
What is the best age gap between first and second child?
VERDICT: As per World Health Organization, a gap of at least 24 months should be there between your first and second child. By this time, the mother’s body gets fully recovered from her first pregnancy as she replenishes the nutrients she lost in her first pregnancy.
Can you say many congratulations?
So, following this principle, many should not be used with thanks and congratulations. But, think that thanks and congratulations are used in plural forms and considered plural. Also, plura Verbs are used with both these Nouns. And that’s why few, several, many can be used with both of them.
Is it congratulations to you both or congratulations to both of you?
The correct way would be to say “to you both.” When using it in a sentence correctly, an example of a grammatically correct sentence would be “Our company approves of your decision and we offer our congratulations to you both.”
How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
Sample Employee Appreciation Messages for Years of Service Awards
- “We are so proud to have you as part of our work family. …
- “Congratulations on achieving this anniversary with us! …
- “Thank you for being such a valuable member of our team. …
- “Congratulations on your service anniversary today!